May Coaching Up Close:
Starting Conversations About Money
Talking about money can be hard, for both coaches and participants. We’ll introduce several low-pressure ways to start conversations about money without needing to be a financial expert.
What we cover:
- Creating positive, supportive, experiences that build awareness of personal beliefs and habits around money
- Valuing lived experience when it comes to money, avoiding lectures, and reducing judgement
- Reducing financial anxiety so participants can fully engage with financial conversations, education, and planning
Learn more about Money Mindset Cards and purchase them here!
- Read White Paper: A Missing Element of Financial Capability -Your Money Mindset
- Watch Practitioner Experience: Money Mindset Participant Testimonial Three – Minute Video
- Try our two Money Mindset Card samples.
Learn more about Financial Wellness Coaching program by visiting our Innovation Marketplace here!
Thank you to all of our attendees! Register for our next Webinar in June here: link.
– – – – – – – – –
Dedicated to reforming the status quo in order to end persistent poverty, The Prosperity Agenda partners with non-profits and government agencies to reset the mental models that are harmful to the financial wellness and career readiness of families.